Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

Tuesday before thanksgiving I held our short and sweet preschool program. The kids all had a part about the thanksgiving story. Luke's part was the "Indians helped the pilgrims hunt turkey". Then each kid shared a drawing of what they were thankful for. Luke said he was grateful for his video games and cars. The kids made refreshments for the parents. Every child brought a fruit, we tossed it all together to make a friendship salad. And for fun we made apple turkeys.   Thursday morning started out early, 5 AM to be exact. We got everything ready for the 3rd annual Sossaman Turkey Trot.


It was lots of fun to put together probably because we had such a great committee that made things happen.  I hit my goals but I was a little upset that Kevin started the race as I was watching Max and Lilly finish the mile run. I had to play catch up and never did. On top of that my running app didn't start either so I really have no idea how well I did.
The whole week was busy with family and eating. These are both things that I love. All the family was all together on both sides this week. One family picture was planed.

 The other was not but it was great to be together.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fantastic Thanksgiving week. Love the photos. Especially Luke in the bottom one. hahah, that kid is hilarious!