I had a birthday this week. Birthdays are always awesome. I have a wonderful family and dear friends that helped make my day great. I was treated to a yummy pancakes breakfast, taken out to lunch 2 days in a row with friends. I got treats from friends that I enjoyed all week, phone calls and cards and I got birthday mail from BFF. If I have to grow a year older it is always easier when it is fun. Here we go 38, I'm pretty sure it will be great.
So after my birthday comes Halloween craziness. This weekend we skipped the school party on Friday so Kevin and I could have dinner with friends we had a great time and the kids were not upset knowing that they would get enough Halloween and candy before the end of the month. First stop Fall festival with the cousins. I introduce to you this years characters. The owl, Batman and Robbin.
Oh my heart melts when I see them taking care of each other.
As in all parties, success is gauged on how much sugar is consumed, snow cones, cupcakes, and soda. Add that to face painting, bounce house and music you pretty much have a rockin time.





1 comment:
Glad you love the book! AND the picture of Luke at the end - priceless! That kid cracks me up!
Post a Comment