Keeping busy as usual. I thought when I had tiny ones life was busy but it just gets better and more busy and I'm grateful for that. So here are a few things that I captured this week.
1. The sky worth taking a pictures of. 2.The days are getting cooler so we are playing at the park. This kid loves riding his bike and he also loves wearing the cow hat he made in preschool. His teacher is so creative. 3.Sporting cougar pride in hopes for a win. No defeated again. 4. Saturday worked on some costuming. We are ready for Halloween. 5. Luke came out of the bathroom so proud of himself that he put on his undies. I couldn't stop laughing. 6. Sunday consisted of our normal uplifting spiritual activities including wrestling. This time Luke hurt his foot and lived it up while his brother and sister served him. It must have been a guilty conscience on their part but it was cute to watch. 7. Brothers playing before school a happy moment. 8. I have a book worm. It makes my heart happy.
On Saturday the love of my life had another birthday. Unlike me he likes to have a low key birthday. So that is what he got. He had a Star Wars marathon with plenty of popcorn, root beer, and ice cream. For dinner he asked for chicken crapes and of course I was happy to oblige. We actually went out on Friday night for dinner just him and I which was nice. So I hope it was a good birthday because he is wonderful, amazing, loyal, hard working and funny. So glad I call him mine.


1 comment:
Turned out to be such a fun weekend. But we were supposed to double on Friday night!!! wahhhhhh (PS Happy Birthday, Kevin!)
Post a Comment