Kevin took me out on a date on the wave runner across the bay.
The house boat was nice it was a step up from camping on the beach. We lived in the water and hung out on the boat to eat and sleep. Are you seeing this? so so beautiful. Every time I would see another cool butte I would point it out to the kids to appreciate this because you can only get this view form the water.
I busted a gut as everyone was a good sport and tried their athletic skill at the course. Unofficially I'm claiming myself the winner b/c I think I went through the fastest.
Max became a fisherman and spent some quality time with his uncle Pablo. Max caught a catfish and the kid could not be prouder. This kid really loves to fish.
The kids spent most of the afternoon eating and making things with Perler beads. They loved them I mean loved them. Luke came home with a minion of minions.
Luke loved to drive the boat even though we where anchored the whole time.
Our Lilly was in the water all the time playing with her cousin. She was either on a tube, going down the slide off the back of the boat or jumping off a rock. So here we are at Powell. If Kevin has his way we will be back every year. We sure did have a great time with each other. We worked hard and played hard. Pure awesome. And if you have 6 minutes of your life to waste I put together a little video of our trip. knock yourself out.














2 comments:
so much fun. FANTASTIC video!!! Oh it looks so beautiful up there. the picture at 4:38 on the video, breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you had a blast! We went before I left for school, but I'd love to go back with my family :)
Post a Comment