Lilly made a necklace and made cards and poems. Luke made me a cute card from preschool.
Max had a mother's day tea party at school that I was invited to. My favorite is his picture of me. Notice the highlights.
MVI 1110 from Laura Modrell on Vimeo.
Kevin listened well and got me the a running arm band with ear buds. Happy girl. He even made a lovely breakfast for my mother and I.
At church my littles sand a song and I got a yummy brownie to eat. It was my last Sunday teaching the Gospel Doctrine class. As challenging as it was I really enjoyed it. I was forced to study and I loved applying the scriptures to my life and discovering how I can relate to the prophets of old.
On Friday night before Max's baptism we got together for a family picture, so here are my babies, that ones that gave me the title or mom. So happy that I have these guys. I'm a lucky lady. Life is never boring.






No comments:
Post a Comment