1. Starting out the morning counting and putting money into his new bank. He really loves to count his money these days.
2. Luke really not wanting to move this morning.
3. Lilly a little piano practice before school. She playing so well and enjoying it too.
4. Luke requested pancakes for breakfast so I made them for him.
5. Oh so so happy I cleaned the microwave this morning. Sparkly clean.
6. Luke's first swim lesson. He was less then thrilled.
7. Lilly loves her popcorn for an after school snack.
8. Homework time. Thank goodness this is the last packet for the year!!!
9. My dinner helper this evening. He taught himself to use the can opener.
10. Our yummy dinner. Spinach salad. My kids loved it too.
11. This 8 is still on the wall from Saturday. I loved it I just can't pull it down yet.
12. Luke doing his favorite things, playing on daddy's phone and being next to dad. Love these boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment