Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 14

Here we are a new year and I totally forgot that Sunday was the 12th.  Then I started to question if I should even continue this year.  I mean my days look very similar.  I went ahead and took 12 pictures on the 14th. I guess my quest this month is to see if I want to continue this and how to put a spin on it to make it exciting for me. Any suggestion would be great. So here we are 12 pictures on the 14th.  I still think that one day in the future I will look back on these a appreciate capturing a perfectly normal day just now I'm missing the thrill of it all.


1.  Luke bummed out that he has to get dressed for the day.
2.  Preschool prep all the names out for them to find when the come in.
3.  Fish graphing today.  Always a big hit and pleasantly surprised that they did so well.
4.  Dropping off Max's tablet to get fixed. Carrying sleeping Luke in my arms.
5. Off to pick up the kids from school. Luke rode his bike I walk/ran beside him.
6.  Waiting for the kids.
7. Lilly on the walk home.
8. Max always walking in front of us too busy to wait for us slow pokes.
9.  Dinner baby roasted cauliflower and broccoli. Max really loves it roasted.
10. Hey had to sneak a photo of me in today. Not my best hair day.
11. Practicing the piano. She is improving so much. So proud of her.
12. Luke reading his oval book for Kevin.  He is so proud of himself that he can read it all by himself.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I should probably try to do one of those. Maybe one a year but I think it would be fun to look back on later.

Mandy said...

Maybe try the three kids together again? i want to do that this year.