Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

It was Halloween

I'm just going to dive right in here and forget that I have not blogged for more then 2 weeks. Hey we are busy. Here are a few thoughts on Halloween.
I got ready for Halloween really early this year and then ran out of steam by the time the day was actually here so those little touches I wanted to do didn't happen.  See this was our pumpkin this year. Nobody asked to carve so I didn't remind them. Lilly did this Just as we were getting our costumes on.

The kids requested mummy dogs for dinner. OK here you go. They pretty much did it themselves. Yep they are growing up they can make their own dinner.

Time to put on costumes.  Max was not much for pictures this year and Luke would not stay still.  Lilly was Glenda the Good Witch, Luke an angry bird and Max a ninja.  I was Tigger because it was a costume that Amber had and it was actually cool enough to wear it this year.  

We did more walking then we ever have before so their bags were pretty full.  Our neighborhood was so busy it was so fun to see everyone out and being all neighborly.  Again I was reminded that life is good, and we love where we live.
The kids and their stash. And of course Kevin and I took a hefty candy parent tax.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lilly's costume turned out GREAT!!