Today is Monday. It is prep day, the day I get ready for the week. Today I nailed it and got most of everything off my list crossed off. My day went like this
worked out this morning, preschool adim stuff, ordered a Christmas gift, cashed in some card points for Christmas, signed up Pops for the turkey trot, grocery shopping for the week, called the roofer, sold Lilly's shoes that I couldn't return, set up visiting teaching, played with Luke, read with him, picked up kids from school, helped with homework, went to Costco to pick up pictures for Lilly, cleaned off computer desk, cleaned the kitchen counters, made sliders for dinner.
For family home evening we went on a family run we went 1.25 miles. Even Luke ran most of the way, then Kevin shared the conference talk The Windows of Heaven with the kids. And now the kids are settling into bed and I'm taking a few minutes to bask in the success of the day then, off to prep for preschool tomorrow. It was a good day I'm ready for the week.
And so this post doesn't look bare here is a picture of Luke eating his cereal with his fingers. He loves to do that now. gross.

1 comment:
Jealous of your family run. I think we need to try it this weekend.
Post a Comment