1. I woke up to the Lego guys on the kitchen island. So so happy that Max is showing interest in them.
2. Still wearing flip flops in November. Reason #82 why I love living in Arizona.
3. Smiley Lilly at the breakfast table.
4. Reading in preschool
5. Snack time
6. Luke showing of his new skills from preschool the number 4.
7. He fell asleep on the way home from the store, really no surprise here, it happens every time.
8. Our family's thankful tree we made on Monday for FHE.
9. Homework time. Max can make some really great faces during this time.
10. Dinner was a hit.
11. I pulled out the quilt top that I put together to show Mandy before our run.
12. A little singing practice tonight.

1 comment:
Okay. I need to do this 12 a day thing. I'm so inspired by your shots!
Post a Comment