Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paint, Heat and a Sidekick

When we got home Saturday we pulled up to lovely painted house.  We are no longer the eye sore of the neighborhood.  Yeah for us.



About mid morning yesterday our air went out.  AWESOME! That what you want when it 109 outside and you just spent a small fortune on home improvements.  So I called our air guys and they were here by 4. The diagnosis the motor on the blower was overheating and now it is time for a new one. Luckily he had the motor on the truck and was able to put it in. Poor guy was here until 8pm, but we were so glad that we slept cool last night.

Speaking of last night. Luke thought it was a good idea to join Kevin and I in bed a 4 am.  Let's be honest I'm the only one that knows he is there because he snuggles right up to me and shares my pillow.  See even in my sleep he has to let me know he is there.  As Kevin left this morning I was complaining about my no sleep and he said "oh come on, you will miss these days"  He is right I will miss them. I know too well that the day is coming soon when he will want very little to do with his mamma and I will ache to snuggle a little 3 year old boy in my bed.

Just one more thing, today I sported our new preschool shirts.  I pretty much like them a lot.


No comments: