Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Boys vs Girls

Let me start out by saying that I love my children. Each one brings an element into your family that would not be complete if we didn't have them, the perfect piece.  My whole life I have felt this natural feud with boys vs girls.  I suppose it is because I was out numbered and boys always won. Being the only girl did have it's upside. I never did have to share a room. The other day Lilly and Max had friends over.  I do really love when the house is full of kids and fun, but when I watched my kids play with their friends it is so obvious that I side with the girls.  To me they are cute, giggly and self contained.

The boys on the other had are all over the house. Making a foam pit to jump off the stairs.

More piles of pillows for some ramp or obstacle course.  

Throwing and swinging animals around playing chuck the animal. Yes there was a casualty.

Notice the boys are not in one picture. They wouldn't be still enough to catch them.
So like I said before I love my children but for right now in this moment I think I enjoy the girls.

2 comments:

felicia said...

That made me laugh. So So true.

Mandy said...

OH BOYS. Yes, girls are pretty low key for playdates.