Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Exciting Day

A big day for my boys.  Luke had his first day of preschool!!  This handsome kid was excited.  He said he liked it and was able to tell me everything that he learned.  He learned about circles and then drew one in the air for me. 

Finally this handsome guy lost his first tooth.  His tooth had been loose for 2 weeks it felt like it would come right out but to our surprise the little sucker was still hanging on nice a tight. To be honest I felt bad that it didn't come right out and we tried 4 times before it popped out. I don't think it was the best experience for Max but I hope that the visit from the tooth fairy was enough of a reward.
A day of firsts is always fun. Just another reminder that these great kids are not going to stay little forever. I love that I get to be there on all their firsts.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ewwwwwww, teeth gross me out. :) Luke is adorable, drawing a circle for you.