Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Griffith Observatory

As many times as I go back to my home town,  we still find new things to do well new for my kids I guess. Now that they are getting older they can visit some of the places I remember.  Griffith Observatory was wonderful.  We even studied the solar system this summer so it was even more exciting to see all the exhibits.

Max loved to watch the giant pendulum that demonstrates the earths rotation.  Lilly loved the phases of the moon. And I loved the planet exhibit where you can weigh yourself on every planet. I think we will have to go again. Maybe without Luke.


I asked my dad to take a picture of me and the kids hoping to get the Hollywood sign in the background. Um yep just barley.

The biggest bummer of this trip was that I drove off in our car without putting the stroller in it and I didn't realize it until 2 days latter. It wasn't super expensive but it was nice to have. So now I have to decide if I am going to buy a stroller for a 3 year old or just never take him to the mall until he is 5.  Humm what to do?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

aw crap about the stroller. i guess just avoid the mall for two years. :)