Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

When I was Sick

Saturday morning I woke up with an awful cold.  Awful like I wasn't going to get anything done type of cold. When I get sick Kevin can be pretty authoritative and demands that I stay quarantined in my bedroom. He won, I stayed in bed all day while he and the kids had a great time.  They went swimming and out to a movie with popcorn and a drink. I didn't feel well but it was so nice and quite that I needed prepare my lesson for Sunday. I didn't want to get a sub with such short notice.
After the lesson was prepared and I had about 2 naps. I was ready to move on to something else.  I have wanted to record more video of my family.  I love photos but I can be capturing so much more with a video. I watched a few home movie videos from bloggers that I like Freckle Photo and Something Devine. I thought I can do this add some music to a movie clip and Ta Da.
So that is what I set out to do today, to capture us at home. Well I wanted to get some dad and kid footage for father's day.  Really nothing fancy I'm no pro but I love it. By editing the video and adding music I have a fun memory to watch and not just boring home video.  Well if you are not family you might still think it is boring.


4 comments:

Liz said...

I don't know how long its been there but I'm loving your goals in the sidebar! I need to do something like that--I have goals and do some each month but I like the visual.

Katie said...

Loved the video. I was smiling the whole time. It's so precious. I need to take more video!

Erin said...

Whatever! I think I would be dreaming if Chip insisted I lay in bed all day and he took care of the kids. Lucky!

Mandy said...

really cool! teach me how to do this. :)