Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Keep Quilting

I saw this quilt on a blog and feel in love.  Lucky for me I had someone in mind to make it for and to attempt my second quilt ever.  So I cut and and sewed and cut and sewed and ended up with beauty.  Well not before a lot of help from Mandy and disappointment that not all the corners didn't meet. Some lines are crooked and there is bunching in a spot or two.  With all it's flaws my sweet friend Karyn was very gracious and excepted it for her little boy that will be here in September.  She and her family will be moving to Florida in a few weeks so I won't even get to meet the little guy.  But I hope that are able to have lots of beach days on it and picnics at the park.  I will miss them for sure.



3 comments:

M Taylor said...

It looks wonderful. You're getting good at quilting. Love the pattern.

Katie said...

Great pics of the quilt. It is adorable! I don't know if you've ever seen my sister's blog, The Crafty Cupboard, but you should check it out if you haven't. She has tons of quilty stuff and fun sewing projects.

Mandy said...

it's a beauty!