Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Some like flowers, I like licence plates

I have to write down how super excited I was today all because of a little licences plate.  Thursday night was a bummer, it is usually my favorite.  Max came down with a sore throat.  I knew it was strep.   I had to cancel my Friday plans of going to the temple which I was really looking forward to and I had plans to take Lilly her birthday lunch at school. She was disappointed.  After a good run with Mandy, I sulked some more about how I had to change my plans and have a sick boy at home.
Friday morning came early, so I had a sleep headache   Max still had a sore throat I called the doctor and we got in at 9:30. The Dr confirmed that it was strep. Oddly enough I was happy about that, one because I was right and two you can take some medicine and be done with it.
The day went by pretty well. Max didn't complain too much and Luke and Max had minimal fights.  I was able to get last minute birthday details done. Really not bad at all.
When Lilly got home she was very excited to check the mail to see if she had a birthday card waiting.  She did! She was happy! Also in the mail there was a licence plate.

This folks is better then flowers.  Kevin ordered it for me because he remembered how much I loved it when we see a car with one of how much I love Arizona Centennial sign. I never asked for it he just thought I would like it. He was right it made my day. Thanks Kevin I love it.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

SEriously better than flowers. It doesn't need to be watered and it will never die. Perfection.

Katie said...

I saw that license plate for the first time the other day and fell in love!

...which is weird....since it's a license plate...

Anyway, I'm jealous that you have one. I might be copying you soon. :)