Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday April 12th

A got a fun reminder on Thursday night form my 12th sidekick Deb so I was ready to go. But then Kevin through me off by working at home that day.  It was a great day I just forgot to bring my camera places.  Here is my 12th
1. Max's turn to bring snacks. His signature snack pretzels cheez-its and marshmallows.
2.  Daddy is home for the morning routine so so nice.  Funny how the kids are so well behaved.
3.  The kiddos waiting to cross the street for school.
4.  I took Luke through the car wash.  He kept trying to duck when the brushes went over the car.  Funny kid.
5.  All I see Luke in is his Angry Bird undies.  I think I can say officially say that he is out of diapers.
6.  Kevin took Luke and I out to lunch and afterward we picked up a treat.  Oh how I love ice cream.
7.  Went out for an errand and come home to this.  Ohhh melt my heart.  
8.  Playtime after school. The weather is perfect the neighborhood is busy with kids on the streets.
9.  Luke loves to be outside with the big kids.  I have to make sure the garage door is locked or he sneaks outside.
10.  Spring time in the desert.  See cactus can be pretty.
11. I wrote this on our chalk board the other day.  I think it is a great reminder.
12. To end the day study time to put the finishing touches on my lesson for Sunday.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's it. I am painting my garage door this week. With chalk board paint.