Here we are a new month time to recap progress.
- I painted our door. Love the chalk board to write messages and reminders. LOVE IT!
- The shower was re-calked this month thanks to Kevin.
- I cleaned out my pantry. I even painted the shelves. I bought a few containers to make things work a little better. And now I have whole empty shelf.
- I cleaned up the computer desk and even set up all my bills to come to my inbox. So I took care of the majority of the clutter from coming back.
- I have decided to forgo the my 3 kids weekly photo project. It just wasn't fun, so why do it.
- Books: I read The Happiness Project. I really liked it but realized that I would compare myself more often then I should. Once I got past that I felt like it really is a great guide to a make everyday happy. While reading the Happiness Project I found that the author and I shared a common love for children's literature. For whatever reason I love it, perhaps because they are short and I can get through one book quickly. I love that most of the time there is a definite line between good and evil . I love the moral of the story. Or maybe I just love to place myself as a young character and dream. Whatever the reason I set out to read more children's literature and I love it.
I think that hits all of them. Looking at my list I better go on a kid date this month I need to think of something thoughtful and unexpected for Kevin. Pat's run is this month so I'm working to hit a better time and it would be nice to get new smoke detectors up and hooks in the bathroom. Time to schedule a temple visit as well.


3 comments:
I like the painted shelves. Maybe I'll try it...
I love the idea of storing food in the wooden basket. I'll have to try that.
WHAT!!!! You repainted your shelves and didn't tell me?! I've been dying to do mine, so this is the push I needed. I want to know details, like what kind of paint, and any tricks you learned.
Post a Comment