Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 12

How about a little about my day
1. This week we are on the letter t.
2. We made our valentine bags today. They are owls if you couldn't tell.
3.  Look how many miles we have on our  little car.  Still running well!
4.  Max and Luke's door full of love notes from me.
5.  Loging in my calories for the day.
6.  I guess he has been in the backyard enough to practice pedaling his little trike and he has gotten quite good.
7.  Playdate today. These 2 are fun together.
8.  I never did get a chance to get my hair all prettied up.
9.  Picking up the kids from school 3 o'clock.
10  Best part of the day getting a valentine in the mail from Nana and Papa.  Heart shaped folded money for each one of the kids.  
11. Dinner prep for tacos. Oh how I love my cilantro and lime.
12.  Finally bath time and then to bed.

No comments: