Has anyone else freaked out that tomorrow is November 1st? I'm sure that some of my more organized friends are already done with their Christmas shopping. Like always, I give things a lot of thought but I can never decide on anything and I end up doing everything at the last minute. I'm sure this year will be no different.
So to gear up for the holidays let's recap the Halloween fun we had this weekend.
We went to Amber and Pablo's ward fall festival. The kids had fun playing games, getting their face painted and playing with their cousins. Max impressed himself when he hit the target to the dunk tank.
Sunday we finally carved our pumpkins. The kids drew the faces and we helped carve them.
Halloween night. We have a ladybug, astronaut and a happy skeleton.





2 comments:
I can't believe today is Nov 1! I thought that this year I would be one of those organized ones, but no! oh well! Your kids are So. Cute.!!! :) Love the costumes!
I also can't believe it's November. It always sneaks up on me. Love the costumes and pumpkins. The skeleton is my favorite. ;)
Post a Comment