I saw this craft the other day and wanted to try it because I knew Max would love it. Lilly would be happy to do any craft. We didn't have all the supplies at home so we made 2 stops, first to Savers for ties and then to Hobby Lobby for the stuffing. (Up until a year ago Kevin had a closet full of ugly ties I persuaded him to declutter and now I wish I hadn't.) When we got home we put the two things together and you have snake tie.
Both kids were able to stuff themselves. I had to help them get started but after that they were good to go. It was a perfect craft for us, it kept them busy and then they played with them the rest of the afternoon.

3 comments:
Stealing this idea. ;)
cute. we are totally going to make these too! thanks for sharing.
Aidan made one in preschool, and the kids still play with it. They last forever, it's because of those ties, they never die.
Post a Comment