All last week I wished that I had just one pajama day. A day where I could just lounge around and not have any responsibilities or cares. I wanted one day just to be crafty. Well I got my wish when I came down with the flu this week. Yep I got the aches, the fever, the stuffy head and all. I didn't have a care in the world because I was too sick to care. As for my responsibilities, I guess they were still there but it is amazing how much can wait to get done when all you want to do is sleep.

Me just before my 102 temp.
Thankfully my kids have been wonderful and have left me alone for the most part. I hope that they all got this same bug last week. Lilly stayed home from school one day and all 3 of them had a fever at one point. They seemed to bounce back pretty quick, thank goodness.

the kids enjoying their sick day
3 comments:
Oh no! I have only had the flue one time and it was when I had 2 young kids. I remember laying on the couch begging my 3 year old to bring me stuff to change the 1 year old's diaper...because I hadn't done it in about five or six hours. Ha! Being sick as a mom is way worse than having sick kids.
Oops, make that FLU (no e) and I'm glad that you are feeling on the up and up.
I kind of love the sick self portrait. :) I hope you're feeling better. moms should never get sick.
Post a Comment