Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving Right Along

Among all ups and downs of last week. Our baby hit 5 months and was pretty much begging for food at the dinner table. He started cereal. HE loves it. I finally found a program on the computer that would resize video so I could post it on the blog.



IF any of you were wondering Kevin is really liking his new job. And health benefits kick in in 30 days, AWESOME:!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Haven't checked in here for awhile, so glad to hear about Kevin's new job. It's such a scary time right now. Loved your line about not wanting "newer and better" anymore. Isn't that the truth?! I remember being so naive and having so many expectations for things I would have in my life; now I'm just thankful every day for a roof over our head, food, clothes, and jobs!

This turned into a novel, sorry. Haha.

Erica said...

P.S. That's me, Erica Young, I'm not signed into my regular blog account.

Adam and Sally Marshall said...

such a good eater!!!