Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Candy House

Today was the first day of Christmas break. We managed to keep the kids entertained with minimal fights because we did ginger bread houses with friends. I have always been afraid to try them because I was worried that the would just fall and the kids would get frustrated. I'm happy to say that they turned out well and the kids loved it. I found a good frosting recipe that was great for the glue. I think the kids will say The best part was eating all the candy.



I am a little behind with my 25 days of Christmas project but it is coming along. Now that I have a break from prechool I stay up late and enjoy a little photoshop time. (see side bar)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute kids. I love your pages. I'm copying ideas, by the way. :)

Julie P said...

You're so good! I couldn't bring myself to do those houses this year. Your kids are stinkin' cute!