It is official Christmas time is here. This year I am determined to enjoy every moment and not get stressed out with all the "have to do's". If I'm not enjoying what I'm doing then I might as well not be doing them. Christmas is about kindness, giving and Christ. Not about a crazy woman yelling a her kids not to touch the tree, or the nativity.
We started off the season by going to the temple lights. Oh how I love Christmas lights.
The kids all like the lights. Max loves to run around, Lilly likes the nativities from around the world and Luke was so sweet snuggled up to me in my coat. We pulled out the Christmas decorations this weekend and put up everything except the outside Christmas lights and the tree. We will put those up for family home evening. We even watched ELF which is a must for Christmas time to begin.
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear". My plan is to sing loud this Christmas season.
2 comments:
Aww, love the last picture! I'll sing loudly with you, friend!
Oh Laura, I just loved this post. Particularly the part about what Christmas is about, and what it's NOT about!!! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the season :)
Post a Comment