Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween, a few details

We celebrated Halloween a lot this year. It started on Thursday night. Lilly's school was having a Spectacular. It was fun, just too many people. I was asked to make 2 dozen cookies for the evening to sell. Talk about pressure, I had to make a 50 cent cookie. I was happy to help just nervous that they wouldn't be that great. All of us had a school party on Friday. I was in charge of Lilly's school party, and I had my preschool party as well. Friday night was our ward trunk or treat. Yeah candy!! Saturday more Halloween, we crashed Amber's ward festivities. By the time Halloween rolled around I was done and ready to move on.

Meet Super Man and Star Girl

and our adorable Dinosaur.

On Sunday we had family over for dinner. I made them work for their dessert by bobbing for apples and eating a doughnut on a string.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

SO FUN! Awesome shots of your kiddos, by the way.

Lindsay said...

the boys are really cute, but i've got to say star girl is stealing the show for me.