
He had his check up the other day he is perfectly perfect!! Here are his stats...
weight 15 lbs 5 oz
length 25.25"
He is so happy and a great sleeper. He is happy for other people that is a new thing for me. For Family night we started our thankful tree. I have to put Luke on his own leaf because he is just so special and such a joy. I have heard that in some families the third child was the hardest to adjust to. Luke has made it so easy and it is so easy to love him.
4 comments:
Hey did you see you won My Sweet Savannah's giveaway?!? Congrats!
P.S. Luke IS the cutest :)
4 months old and cute as a bug in a rug!
He is adorable! #3 wasn't as hard for me as #4 as far as my time goes. I feel like after 4, it really doesn't matter how many there are. Think you'll ever experience that?
don't write posts like this, comrade. you'll make me want a number 3.
Post a Comment