They have been best of friends, all of them have played so well and just love each other. I'm so thankful that we live so close. We will also miss a summer Fro YO treat. Oh how we will miss play dates with friends.
Will will miss late nights and sleeping in. We will miss swimming when ever we can.
We will miss all the grandmas and grandpas that came to visit.
I can't forget that we welcomed this little guy into our family adding so much joy to our summer.
I know that we can still do most of these activities during the school year, but there is just something wonderful about not having a schedule and deciding everyday what we would like to do. So goodbye summer we will remember you as the best summer ever, until next summer.Tomorrow is the first day of school for Lilly and she is ready. Ready with new glasses. She loves them!!
She was so funny all afternoon she kept lifting them up to compare what things looked like with and without glasses. I think she looks wonderful!!!
She was so funny all afternoon she kept lifting them up to compare what things looked like with and without glasses. I think she looks wonderful!!!
3 comments:
lilly looks super cute with her purple glasses!!
Great photos! Lilly looks awesome with the glasses. What a cutie pie!
Great post Love, Lilly looks great in her glasses.
Post a Comment