Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday busy Friday

Last night was a little rough. Luke didn't do his best sleeping and one of the other kids were up last night as well. When I woke Max up this morning his first words to me were "I don't want to go to school" AHHH not today, I have my first preschool meeting at 9 am. The morning ran smoothly from there until we dropped Lilly off at school. Her teacher looks down at her and says "where are your glasses?" AAHHH not today. I look at my watch I think I will have enough time to drop them off. So I drive back home, run up stairs, grab the glasses and drive back over to the school. I made it back home with enough time to feed Luke and send Max off to school. I had a wonderful parent meeting at 9 am. Now I know that I can be ready to teach even with a challenging morning. After spending some time with the kids that will be in my class this year I see that I have a class full of smarties. I'm so looking forward to being their teacher. To celebrate this occasion I treated myself to the Sonic Campfire blast. I have been wanting to try it for weeks now. HoORAY it didn't disappoint.

My friend Shari took some pictures of my kiddos the other day. Here are some of my favorites.

Don' t you just love his little yawn. And now we have the 3 of them at their finest. I love them. People say that babies grow fast. I know, they do grow fast but Luke's growth spurt has to been one of the fastest. Wow what a difference 2 months make.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

What cute pictures. I love the campfire blast, but I have only had one. I want one more before it disappears from their menu!