Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Day of School

Now it is my turn. Today was my first day of school. I love my job!!! The children that are in my class are wonderful and full of life. Every year I get the first day jitters. Did I plan well enough? Will I have crying kids? Are all my materials in the right place? And every year the children come in, I relax and its easy to laugh, be silly and excited about school. I love the talking puppets, painting and dancing. Yes, I have the perfect job.


The rest of the day was full of mom stuff. I love the baby in the midst of the sea of clean piles of clothes.

The baby is 2 months old today. He is now starting to smile. The picture below dose not adequately melt your heart like it does in person. Tomarrow is his 2 months check up. I'm a little excited to see how much our wingman has grown.

Many people come up to me and say he looks like one of my other children. I guess that is what you do when you have a few kids. I'm guilty of it too. For the record Luke is on the left and Lilly is on the right.

I'm pretty sold that he looks like Lilly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for first days of school. I can only imagine how fun it is having your job. I know I could never do it but it's reassuring to know that you love it which in return helps the kids love it. I hope this upcoming year of school is awesome!

I agree that Luke looks a lot like Lilly. And he has an adorable smile!

Mandy said...

I think he looks like Luke. ;) Congrats on a successful first day! I am envious of your job.

Erica said...

Your job sounds so fun, I want to play with paint and hand puppets at work!

Love the pictures of your kids from the last post, so cute.