Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Worth It

Yes, it was so worth it to turn on the oven today and make these.I got the recipe from here very yummy! What can I say I'm eating for two and it shows.


Here is a picture at 34 weeks.

Yep I'm getting big. The sweet boy is always on the move and jabbing one of his body parts into my ribs or where ever else he can find space. I have officially declared that I can't do the dishes. The belly is just too big, so that is now Kevin's job and lucky for me he is happy to oblige.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute belly. :)

Anonymous said...

I Have to try those cinnamon Rolls they look soooo good!

tyandlinds said...

you look so cute

Katie said...

You look adorable! Wow I can't believe you are 34 weeks already! It's amazing to me how pregnancies just fly by...to everyone but the pregnant woman. :)

Let me know if you need anything!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Those cinnamon rolls look GREAT! YUM. I agree with everyone else, you're a very cute pregnant lady. Not too long now! Are you ready for 3 kids?:)

Michael and Bethany said...

If I didn't just see baby pictures of little Luke I would swear that is just a basketball under your shirt :)
can't wait to see you and the babe. Congrats again!