Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

CA Events

We got to CA on Monday. I needed to take a trip now before I am strapped to an infant. The kids wanted to go to Disneyland, they had saved their birthday money for this trip, how could I tell them no. We made arrangements with grandma and grandpa to take them since I am not one for walking long distances these days. The trip was a success. I had 2 very happy, very tired kids at the end of the day.

Wednesday was park day. We played in beautiful cool weather. Papa was kind enough to push them on the swing.

Thursday we got to meet my mom for lunch and then headed over to Santa Monica to get some sea air.
Friday was another full day. We made it over the the Skirball Museum. We loved it. I wanted to see the Noah's Ark exhibit for a while so I was glad that we could make it this time.


Saturday Kevin flew in and we drove back on Sunday. Now, the plan is to keep the kids busy the best I can and continue to grow this baby.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the tire swing picture!!!

Anonymous said...

love the tire swing and beach picture!

Katie said...

You have some great pictures!

Traci said...

Glad you got to come see the family, so sad we didn't get to see you though :(