And since it is Father's day I can do a little bragging for him. He entered a 2 month competition at work to loose the greatest percentage of body fat. I'm very proud to tell you that he started at 14% body fat and finished at 8% and lost 21 pounds. Best of all he won the competition. We are so glad that he won but I think we are most happy that he will eat normal again and not his diet of egg whites, tuna and chicken. And then there is the handsome guy, My Papi,

he sat through swim meets year after year, he sat through numerous choir concerts, and a few graduations. He always made sure that our pool was clean for a cool summer dip. He always showed and told me how much he loved me. What it comes down to is that I'm lucky to be his daughter.
2 comments:
Let's see some before/after pictures of Kevin! What a sweet photo and tribute to your dad.
aww :)
Post a Comment