Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Now it's May

But before it was May this took place at our house. Do you see something missing? Yes folks the training wheels are off and she very proud of her accomplishment.
On the very same day My brother and his wife introduced this heathly baby into the world.
He looks like a keeper. Due to a stupid cold I haven't been able to hold the little guy yet. Hopefuly this weekend.
Max had a big day today, it was the first day of swim lessons with Miss Amy. He did wonderful for the first 20 minutes and then he realized that Amy was going to make him swim, then the tears started. Miss Amy will have him swimming and loving it by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Do you guys want to teach Davin for me? I don't know if I can do it. But good job Lilly!

Danielle said...

I remember the crying.. I wish Miss Amy would come here. Brin needs to swim!