Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girls weekend and other stuff

This weekend was our ward Father and Sons camp out. Max has been excited to go camping with dad all week. I asked Max if he was sure he wanted to go because I would miss him so much. He said don't worry Mom I will be back quick. The boys had a great time. I begged Kevin to take a camera but he refused so no pictures of their adventures. Lucky for me other fathers there like to take pictures and I was sent this one today. Thanks

While the boys are away the girls will play and play we did.
First, I couldn't be more proud that my little girl wanted to sit down with me and make a card on photoshop.
Then we had a take out pizza by request b/c my homemade pizza takes too long. We then had some beauty shop going on. Lilly had me in some great hairdos. We caped off the night with FRO-YO and a movie. It was a great night. The next morning we even went out to breakfast.
Saturday turned out to be a busy day for us. Lilly had a birthday party and then a dance recital. She did a great job and looked beautiful.Later that evening she came up with a great idea on how to reuse her tutu.This past week has been so busy there are a few things that I wanted to post but didn't get around to it so here is a quick list
* The end of preschool. I'm going to miss those cute kids

*Max finished up his swim class and is swimming fairly well.

*Baby is doing well and growing right on schedule

*Kevin is on a crazy diet and working out every day. His hard work is paying off.

This week is should be a little less crazy. I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the pictures! Now that you are not crazy busy, come play with us. :)

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Yay for girls weekends. Lily is a DOLL. So pretty. And thanks for jogging my memory of la familia Sosa. That MUST be where I get my love of chickens! What fun we had! Miss you!

Michael and Bethany said...

I think that look is a winner for Lilly :) Did you make the tu-tu?