Oh the snow!!! I can honestly say that I still have no fond feelings for the snow. The time I put in for my college days were enough for me. Since I am the oven for a little one I didn't think it wise to partake in one of the only redeeming purposes of snow, sledding. I did how ever enjoy watching my family play in it while I took the role as family historian. I took over 200 pictures so I promise not share all of them here.
Even grandpa got in on the fun.

Uncle Pablo getting Max ready for a ride.

Lilly enjoying her ride.

Kevin taking his turn.

Max is getting ready to throw his snowball.

Here we are, all of us at the amazing cabin.

Max and Hannah hanging out.

A snowman and a snow angel.

This was the first time that most of the kids had seen the snow actually falling or will really remember playing in the snow it made the time we spent a little magical. No, I don't love the snow but it was nice to visit.
3 comments:
Super cool action shot of Kevin on the sled! I'm right there with you - I hate snow. The 8 years of Provo just about did me in!! But it's nice to visit...and leave it behind to come home to the sun! Looks like you had a blast!
Looks like a fun little trip--and aren't we lucky? We get to "visit" the snow--we don't have to live in it!
What great pictures! Love the the action shots...(I know, I'm jealous of your camera!) And also, I am so excited about your new baby boy! This might work out good for Lilly...she can be the princess and boss her two little brothers all she wants! Miss you!
Post a Comment