Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The results are in!!

Yesterday we made a family outing to my doctors appointment. The kids are so excited about this baby I wanted to bring them along so we would all find out together. They were very well behaved, and excited to find that we will be having a BOY. We would have been happy with a boy or girl and the kids are happy just the same. They keep asking when the baby is going to get here, I think all of us think that it is taking forever. For now the baby will be called BOY BOY. Max named the baby Boy Boy when we first told him that he would be a big brother. I think the name is great because Kevin and I don't have a clue for a name. We are open for suggestions.

So now that I know that Boy Boy is coming. It's time to go shopping. I'm thinking he will really need one of these. Who am I kidding. I saved most of Max's clothes, so we have a great start.

20 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

YEAH FOR YOU GUYS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Another little boy will be so much fun! Congrats!

Erin said...

Awesome! Two boys together are so much fun. Congrats.

The Watkins said...

How fun! Hopefully July will be here soon!

Lynn said...

So much fun! I'm glad baby cooperated for you all. Now, for the preparations.

Jackie J said...

Exciting! I can't want to meet little Charlie, or Callum or Paul, or maybe Zebedee or Sebastian or Ezekiel ;-)

Jackie J said...

Darn, I really should proofread my comments - I mean, "I can't WAIT"

Lindsay said...

how about pavlov? it might be a good omen for a very obedient boy.

Randy and Candy said...

We are so excited!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Congrats again, you guys! Max is going to have a little sidekick!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Another boy will be so fun for you guys!

Katie said...

How exciting! I hope you don't get a switcheroo pulled on you. :) Yeah, I say things like switcheroo.

Also, I finally found your blog. Hooray!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Now I feel like I should know what I'm having...soon enough. :)

John and Heather said...

Congrats! We are having another little girl in May, maybe they will be friends some day!

Adam and Sally Marshall said...

yay for baby boys!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Yay for you and Kevin carrying on the Modrell name. How about Mark for a name?

Karyn said...

Yay! Congratulations! So I guess we'll have to have another girl so we can marry them off ;)

Julie said...

I think Ricardo is the name for this one! You promised to let me name him--remember! :) Congrats!

Lyndsey said...

Yay!! So exciting for you guys! Can't wait to see pics, he will be a doll like the others.

Johnson said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see him.