There are a few things I have wanted to write down and I don't feel like I can give an update on current events until I do.
A few weeks back I was part of an amazing baptism for my friend Jackie. I was thrilled beyond belief to know that she had finally had a change of heart that had given her the answer that she needed to be baptized. I have always seen her as an amazing person. The kind of person I wanted to be like when I grow up. As an added bonus her and her husband were Lilly's primary teachers when she was a sunbeam. Lilly loves them, and has a special connection to them, I also know that Lilly loves to listen to her beautiful English accent. Jackie asked me to sing on her special day. Of course I would, it was an honor. I have to admit that I got nervous just because I wanted it to be perfect. I hope no one could tell. I was so blessed that day, I felt the Spirit, I was so happy for my friend and delighted to be there.
Second this past weekend we went to California to be with Kevin's cousin as she went to the temple for the first time. It was a wonderful day and worth the 6 hour drive. We love you Tracy, you have always been so good to us, from helping Kevin with his ABC's to giving us awesome spring training tickets. You are always fun to be around and good for a laugh.
Now you would think that I would have great pictures for these wonderful events b/c now I'm a semi pro photographer with my new camera and all. But sadly no. I'm still not used to carrying the thing around. I guess I have to get over that and quick.
1 comment:
I couldn't tell you were nervous - you sang beautifully. Thanks for helping make my day so memorable for me. I don't use the word awesome very much, but it was truly an awesome day :)
Love, Jackie
Post a Comment