Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THANKSGIVING

I'm too far behind to give an update of all that went on November. I can't remember most of it so it must have been good. I did want to share our California Thanksgiving hosted by my in laws. It was yummy and wonderful, they were kind enough to invite my parents and brother over. I was lucky to have the best of both worlds.
Here is our cook of the day. Thanks Candy it was delicious.
My brother Matt and Kevin. I'm not sure what they are laughing at. Maybe it was Kevin's mustache.

Max and Lilly sporting Thanksgiving olive fingers.

Megan bringing over the rolls.A game of Thanksgiving poker.I can't go to California without getting to the beach. No matter how short the trip I have to go see my happy place.

We were lucky enough to find a sand dollar.

Max and Lilly remembered how much fun the beach is. Lucky for us the water was warm and the weather was perfect. This is Max is showing off his rocks. He ran into the water the whole time we were there. We got to my parents house wet and sandy. YES, a perfect BEACH day.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

A beach trip - I love it! Is Kevin's facial hair real?!!?

Erin said...

My thoughts exactly. What's with the mustache. Is he sporting it for some reason or just because he can. (:

tyandlinds said...

did we ever get the story on the stache?

Adam and Sally Marshall said...

great pic of the family on the beach!! miss you guys!!

Michael and Bethany said...

lovin' the olive fingers... my family always had olives at thanksgiving dinner and that is exactly what all the kids did!