Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

This one is for Lilly

I have been seeing oodles and oodles of this around my house. It is in the kitchen, loft, Lilly's room, the classroom and the bathroom. She can't get enough of drawing. I love how she explains the pictures to me. She shows me that she is being detailed by having to have a sky and a floor and anything else that she adds to the picture. She loves to draw and tell me the stories behind them. She is getting so much better with her writing. She can almost always get the initial consonant for all the words in her sentence, and throws in a few words that she knows how to spell as well. I love these pictures, she will not always be drawing and writing like this,so I had to post some of her best work. As a bonus I think the Grandmas and Grandpas would like to see it as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It's so awesome to see how kids grow and learn and express themselves. Good Job Lilly!

Thanks also for saying I was missed last week in Nursery--it meant a lot.

Mandy said...

That is seriously so cute. I wish Maggie would draw like that!

Lyndsey said...

Awesome! I love all her details!!

carriebutler said...

I love Lilly!