Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas time

Oh it is funny how the Holidays can sneak up on you, even though I have preparing for them in my mind since July. Yes, I just figured it out. It doesn't do any good to just think about the projects I would like to have all finished for Christmas, I should have started in July.

We are keeping busy and are enjoy all the fun Christmas time stuff, like putting up the tree, seeing the temple lights, singing carols, enjoying holiday parties and eating way too many sweets. Sadly, I haven't been very photo happy lately for 2 reasons, my camera is blah and the kids run the other way when I try to take a picture. So to save me the heartache I have taken a little break from being the momarazzi.
Here is the only picture I have taken since Thanksgiving. It was a rainy day and the kids wanted to play in the rain. How could I say no, it's just water and then we could have hot chocolate to help warm up.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

The only picture since Thanksgiving?! How fun to play in the rain! See you Tuesday!

carriebutler said...

Dont worry about it! I hardly take any pictures of my own kids, and I do it for a living.

Michael and Bethany said...

ha ha ha momarazzi... that term is rad, totally going to use it.