I came across a great blog this weekend No Time for Flash Cards. This is wonderful!! It is full of art ideas to do with toddlers and Pre K kids. I must have spent 30 minutes looking at all the posts. The ideas she shares are things I did when I was teaching. Oh how I LOVE construction paper, crayons, paint and glue. My favorite is that she records herself singing songs. I know I look as goofy as her when I sing with my kids, I'm just no brave enough to document it on film, I just wanted to pass it along.

2 comments:
Thanks for the website! Love the cookies. :)
Hey lady,
I was folding laundry yesterday and just so happened to be watching an old episode of 90210. As they were scanning a choir that was singing I saw YOU! There was Laura! It was so fun. You are so famous!
Post a Comment