Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She did it!

Lilly had her first day of school today. I'm not sure who was more excited, Lilly or myself. As a matter of fact I think both of us had a hard time sleeping last night. Lilly was excited to put on her new dress that we set out the night before. "Mom this is my favorite dress because it has pink poka dots on it" I'm glad she felt confident. Her hair was done in 2 pig tails at her request.
She let me shoot some photos of her before school.

Here she is at Miss Libby's house playing before school. I asked her if she wanted me to stay for a bit. "NO, you can go" she said. There you have it, she did great.

And here is a little video of Lilly in her own words what school was like today.

6 comments:

tyandlinds said...

I am glad she had a fun day. I was so excited for Tate to start, also. It really is going to be fun. We have a pretty similar picture on our fridge ;)

Mandy said...

Way to go, Lilly! They grow up so fast, don't they?

shannyn said...

hooray for lilly. love the dress!!

carriebutler said...

she is so cute in her dress. Paige would never sit and talk to a video camera like that, its so cute!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

What a doll! And now what are YOU going to do with the extra time on your hands??

Lyndsey said...

She is adorable, I love the video! Glad she had a great day!