Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love Saturday!!!

One of the great things about going back to work is I LOVE Saturday just a little bit more. I gave a little talk at our Stake baptism on Saturday morning. Lilly came with me, and I was impressed how well she sat in the meeting. After that we came home and off to more fun. We went to the Arizona Science center and met up with a few friends from work, so they could meet the people I talk about all day every day. I think Max won them over with his "I like to eat JIG" that he did after every bite.
Here are some pictures that we took down town. I love this statue. The other pictures are of Lilly and Max showing some love. They play more and more every day. I love to watch them play and care for one another.





I managed to scrap a page. What's up with Pop's closed eyes? I love the photo any way.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the page!

Danielle said...

Finally an update!! I'll call you when my sister leaves tomorrow!