Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

great day

Surprise, it is Wednesday and I'm putting up a post. There was so much excitement today that I couldn't wait for the weekend. Great day part one. Lilly had meet the teacher for preschool today. I sent Kevin. He was impressed with her teachers and all the fun stuff they talked about for this year. Lilly was happy to go to school and see her friends. I so thrilled that she had a good exciting experience. She starts Sept 4 and has a home work assignment that we have to do for that day. Ahh my baby is going to school. I'm so excited for this year to see how she will grow.
Great day part 2 both Lilly and Max went to the Dentist today. It was the first visit for the both of them. The Dentist said that their teeth are perfect. YEAH!! I was a little worried and grateful that their teeth are so healthy. I begged Kevin to take the camera to document the moment. He said that he would, but then accidental forgot the camera. Right.
So here is a picture of them showing off there cool stuff from the dentist. They are anxiously awaiting for the next visit in 6 months.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Allie and Brin went to the dentist too!! No cavaties here!

♥ Natalie said...

How fun!!! I am glad the kids did so well at the Dentist. Cute pic...

Wow! What a wonderful experience for your cousin to have. That would be so humbling. The pictures are amazing and I am sure that his family will cheirsh them for years to come. I know that I would.