On to the Hero. Here are the the children standing in one of my favorite places here, the children Museum. It is wonderful, the kids always have a great time and there are always new things to do. I took the kids there Saturday morning because I was looking for something fun to do. So we packed our lunch, and spent the morning there.
We get in the car to go home and the battery is dead. Oh bummer. What do I do? Call Kevin! But Kevin has just gone down for a nap and has turned off his phone and will never hear the house phone. I had no choice but to wake Kevin from his slumber. I had to call some friends in our ward. He was so nice, packed up his 4 kids into this car and drove over to ring the door bell 20 times. Kevin wakes up and comes to your rescue.
These are the kids so sweaty waiting for Kevin to buy at battery. I promise the air was on.
The drinks from QT seemed to make the adventure wroth every minute.





2 comments:
you guys have too much fun and excitement! are the qt drinks actually bigger than the children?
hahahah I just saw the monkey face! I LOVE it! He truly is a Modrell.
I need to plan a trip out there and visit soon. Maybe in August for a Dodger/DBack game? Whatcha think Pablo?
Post a Comment