Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

REcovered

I just wanted to give an up date. The Trailer has been recovered. I know A MIRACLE!!!! It was found by the police with it full of UPS packages. Oh sometimes bad guys make me so mad!!! We had to pay to take it out of the impound lot. I was sad to see another $200 gone, but we got it back. YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Yea that it is back! Don't you hate those expensive lessons! We (well, actually easily-distracted Steve) had one where he began to fill up the bathtub and then went outside to play with the kids--30 minutes later, carpet ruined, bathroom swamped, and while he was trying to cut little pieces of wood to hold up the carpet, he cut though his electric drill cord with the blade. Fortunately he wasn't electrecuted during the whole process of the cutting through the power source. Little things to be grateful for.

carriebutler said...

Phew!!! Very clever of the bad guys, however.

Mandy said...

I'm glad you recovered it!