The children will be well taken care of by Awesome Aunt Amber for a few hours, and Kevin. I know the kids are in the best hands. And this will make my time with them more precious then ever. So the goals for this week are to enjoy my sweeties the most I can. I plan to have all fun, with lots of play dough, parks, cookies, singing, painting, the museum, reading, and snuggling.
Now time for some fun clips. Lilly has decided that she likes to play soccer. We will most likely put her on a team next year but, there are a few conditions that she has set. 1 She must have a pink ball and 2. she wants her cousins to come to her game. Straight from her mouth. I think we can manage them.
Clip 2 Max saying "BASKETBALL" oh I just love it.
Lastly some pages that I have been working on.


4 comments:
Awwww! Hang in there. I can't believe how big Lilly is getting. I wish we lived near you - then Maggie and Lilly could be on the same soccer team!!!
I had no idea you got a job! Good luck. U of P has some great benefits!
Good luck with your new job I know you will be great. Lilly is doing wonderful at soccer. I also love the pink ball.
You'll be fab at your new job! And enjoy those sweet little muchkins of yours this week.
Post a Comment