Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Just for MAX

Sorry for my annoying voice, I wanted to share Max's cute voice when he says color. This boy loves to color and he will color on every thing and find pens every where. Just tonight as I was cooking dinner and trying to talk with Kevin, he found a sharpie and a pencil at 2 different times. I know I should know better don't turn my back on a almost 2 year old. He colored once on the fridge and the other time on the island. I'm so thankful for the MAGIC Eraser.

Just one more, Max saying PEPPER and BROCOLLI. Oh I just love his little voice. And yes those are my 2 kids eating raw veggies, good habits formed early. Oh and I promise if we have you over for dinner my children won't lick of bite your food before it is cooked.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

He does have a sweet voice. I can't wait until Chloe can talk. It is so cute.

Erin said...

I remember when Price finally started talking. Their little voices are the best!

Danielle said...

I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to watch these until now. I miss you guys and your house makes it more real that I am not there anymore!! Max is talking so well. I can't believe how big your kids are now!